Sunday, December 5, 2010

Change in Shift

The previous post denoted a shift in concept to include the Vitruvian man. I decided not to follow through with this concept, but working with it did offer me a lot of serious thought about how I look at assignments. My limited edition will be a edited photograph that I took of my niece. I wanted to create a piece that portrayed a personal benchmark of my own and advance my love for art. It may not be the most advanced or complex piece of work, but recently I have adopted photography as a great interest. It is more of a huge personal goal to have received my first DSLR, take a quality photograph, edit it, and print it out for others to view.  My artist statement will talk about the specific concept/goals that this piece represents. In brief, the combination of black and white, blur, and the subject matter are extremely intentional and represent a complex mix of themes.




No comments:

Post a Comment